Senior Data Analyst - Major UK Retailer
Want to work for one of the UK’s leading grocery retailers?
An excellent career developing opportunity is available due to internal movement within this large retailer where you would be working within the ever-growing Marketing and Insight business function. The business has to be - and is dynamic in its approach to using data and insight and has a driven team that is highly skilled in these areas and are now seeking a proven expert with people management skills/ability.
Through your analysis and insight, you will create a better understanding of customer behaviours and identify what drives customer loyalty. You will develop the strategy around customer data and provide clear and accurate presentations to the wider group regarding the story. The role needs strong relationship skills when working closely with stakeholders within the Insight, Tech, Finance and Planning Teams alongside external providers such as data houses.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
• Solid experience working in a data analytical type role within a Retailer, Consultancy or FMCG
• Significant experience using programmes such as SQL, Python & Hadoop
• First class numerical and analytical skills
• Experience of using big data, modelling and measurement of statistics
• Strong Excel skills including Lookups, VBA and Pivot tables
• Excellent presentation and persuasive skills with the ability to communicate your findings in a coherent way
• People management experience is preferred but not essential as this role has one direct report
• Degree educated
• Must be able to work in London on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.