Business Development Executive
A great career move - exciting permanent opportunity to work for CPM representing Stanley and Black & Decker, selling and promoting their tools in DIY retail stores and to power tool customers. Earn £26,817 per annum (rising to £27,567 after probation) plus + 10% bonus + Company Vehicle
Ideal location: East London
Territory covering: St Albans, Witham, Colchester, East London, Enfield, Harrow, Ilford, Hemel Hempstead, North London, North West London, Reading, Romford, Stevenage, Slough, Southend On Sea, Twickenham, Uxbridge, West London, Watford.
If you are looking for a role working with market leading brands and products that allows you to demonstrate your relationship building skills and passion for the products, then we have a great opportunity for you. You will also receive extensive sales and products training and it could open doors to further exciting career moves for the right candidates
What will you be doing?
* Covering a pre-defined territory, you will be raising the in-store profile of the Stanley & DEWALT brands across all retail channels, including DIY sheds and selected high street outlets
* The role is 50% merchandising, 30% demonstrating & and 20% sales.
* Through building strong relationships with key store contacts, you will influence availability and visibility of product, which will in turn help increase sales in store
* You will impart your passion for the products and share your great product knowledge through in store training to both store contacts and products demonstrations to their customers, to ensure the Stanley Black and Decker brands become their brand of choice.
* You will also get the opportunity to be an ambassador for the brands by attending & supporting at key national events throughout the year.
* Working for CPM as a Retail Development Executive you will have access to some of the best sales and product training available
You would enjoy this Business Development role if
* You are a strong communicator, with the ability to influence and build strong relationships with customers and store contacts alike
* Enjoy sales and using your powers of persuasion
* Are motivated and driven, with a desire to achieve sales targets
* Are enthusiastic, with a flair for new ideas
* Have a keen interest in professional power tools and DIY
* Want a full time role working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work at exhibitions and county shows
* Like to work hard and play hard, there is a great team culture!
* Have a full UK driving licence
If you would have a passion for power tools and would like to seize this great business development opportunity then please apply now!