ACCOUNT MANAGER – WHOLESALE / CASH & CARRY
Account Manager – Wholesale / Cash & Carry
£35,000 – Company Car, Bonus, Pension and Family Medical Cover
Reporting into the UK Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be working for one of the UK’s fastest growing importers of seafood, supplying fresh and frozen fish into both the Wholesale / Cash & Carry and Foodservice channels. The business is currently turning over in excess of £35million within the UK, and due to continued year on year growth there is now a requirement for an Account Manager to join their team, managing their Asiatic foodservice, wholesale and cash & carry business.
The key purpose of this role is to carry out sales to an agreed list of Ethnic and Oriental national customers in order to meet pre-determined budgets for the department by:
- Maximising sales opportunities into an existing customer base.
- Identifying potential products required by customers.
- Identifying potential new customers/market sectors.
- Opening new accounts.
- Identifying and exploiting trading opportunities.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Continually developing product and market knowledge by liaising with other members of the company.
- Managing accounts to the mutual benefit of both customer and company wherever possible.
You shall be expected to have at least 2 years’ foodservice, wholesale or cash & carry national accounts experience, working within a fast paced FMCG food manufacturer / import business. You will be passionate, entrepreneurial and above all keen to succeed in a forward thinking and growing business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the motivated and aspirational Account Manager. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.