SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOOD SERVICE
Senior National Account Manager – Food Service
£55,000, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
South East based and one of the UK’s leading wholesalers of fresh food, our client has an excellent reputation working across multiple short shelf life and chilled food categories within the FMCG sector. Their private label products are a staple in the food service industry, with a focus on quality and sustainability, this business has achieved over 10% growth the last 6 years running.
When they opened over half a century ago the business focused on one core category, and whilst this is still its main product line, they have expanded their portfolio vastly over the past few years. Following the company’s most recent success, they are now looking to add into their senior commercial team. Their key focus is now on sustainability, developing new exciting products and further increasing the awareness of their range.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing large and dynamic national accounts.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
- Managing a team of 2 National Account Executives.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager within the FMCG food arena. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more Foodservice Wholesale, End User, QSR or B2B / Manufacturing customers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any Senior National Account Manager who is looking to progress into a commercial leadership role. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.