Senior Account Manager - eCommerce
Are you feeling frustrated by the corporate environment? Do you love the drinks industry but are tired of conforming to business process and adding little value? If so, this could be just the opportunity for you. This dynamic, rapidly growing drinks business is looking for a senior sales lead to join their business heading up the eCommerce channel.
The Senior Partner Manager will be responsible for driving growth in one of the most challenging and exciting channels. Harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit and engaging a commercial mind set, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the ecommerce customers. You will leverage senior relationships to deliver the category proposition, and execute trade and promotional marketing campaigns with brilliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create the eCommerce strategy in line with the business’ strategic objectives and develop JBP’s.
- Manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment, and ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment
- Create innovative and engaging campaigns with the shopper journey at their heart
- Drive the digital marketing agenda for your core partners, whilst imparting knowledge and expertise across the rest of the commercial team
- Share category insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging
- Drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the priority brands and leverage these listings to further establish distribution of the wider portfolio
- Work closely with the brand team and Trade Marketing Manager, ensuring consistency of execution and optimal trade spend
- Attend channel and customer events
- Work collaboratively with your Grocery peer to ensure alignment on campaigns, ways of working and to develop insights and marketing opportunities
As well as having fire in your belly and a passion for driving the business and your own career forward you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing one or more of the pure play eCommerce retailers (including but not exclusive to; Amazon, Ocado), with demonstrable experience of growing value within these key customers
- Grounded commercial experience within an account management capacity or similar, coupled with an understanding of the inner workings of a P&L
- Extensive experience in developing digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of how to drive best use of digital media within the realms of the customer offering
- Proven experience of delivering exceptional NPD launches within the drinks category is desirable
- Ability to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Qualification - Higher Level - would be desirable
- This role is field-based and will require nationwide travel; a full UK driving licence is therefore required
- An ability to think differently and challenge the status quo