National Account Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you can bring together your account management and sales experience? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, we are recruiting for a National Account Manager and we want to hear from you!
Here at Leathams, we’re a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Due to continued growth and success, we are now looking for a National Account Manager to join our Merchant Gourmet team within the Retail Division based in Bermondsey, London.
National Account Manager Responsibilities:
The main purpose of the role is to manage specific retail customer accounts within the retail division and to be the customer interface as well as:
- Drive and deliver sales forecasts.
- Tracking and monitoring progress against budget, recommending corrective actions and strategic changes where necessary.
- Agree JBPs and Range / Annual Promotion plans with buyers.
- Maintain and update annual account plans to deliver corporate objectives.
- Work cross functionally with Category and Marketing teams to deliver New Product Launch Plans.
- Monthly Category meetings to review market performance & understand the impact/opportunities on your accounts.
- Drive incremental opportunities within accounts
- Seek out new opportunities within your accounts, thinking outside of the box whilst still delivering against internal KPIs.
The ideal National Account Manager:
- Evidence of growing sales/profit within accounts ahead of budget
- Experience of building strong lasting trading relationships with customers
- Proven experience within National Accounts FMCG environment
- Managed grocery accounts at head office buyer level, preferably with Top 4 experience
- Degree or equivalent 2:2
The successful individual can expect a highly competitive salary on top of excellent bonuses and benefits in reward for their hard work.
If you feel you have the countabilities and drive to excel as our National Account Manager, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then please note your application was unsuccessful.