Senior Brand Manager
AB World Foods have a fantastic opportunity for a high performing SBM to join their vibrant and successful Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity and a great time to join the Patak’s team – we have ambitious plans afoot to transform the way people think about Indian food. This includes some game changing Innovation, a partnership with Jamie Oliver and a clear strategy as to how we can win in the Ambient Indian category. There has never been a better time to join ABWF!
We are incredibly passionate about our brands and are constantly looking for inspiration to deliver exciting meal time occasions to our consumers. We have a real can-do attitude and like to make things happen at pace. People love the entrepreneurial nature of our business the culture of team work and the camaraderie. Our flat structures enable you to have real autonomy and ownership – we work hard to grow our brands but like to have lots of fun at the same time! We pride ourselves on being a great place to work - people are at the heart of our business and are critical to our success. We offer fantastic career routes with opportunities to be stretched and developed – as well as a fantastic newly refurbished modern office location. So if you are looking for an environment that allows you to perform at your best, ABWF is the place for you!
Sitting in our fabulous Patak’s brand team you will add value and insight to the brand through the application of creative and clear thinking on brand strategy. You will play a key role in developing and executing the brand plan and ensure high collaboration with a varied network of cross functional stakeholders. You will be tasked with growing branded sales, profit and market share while also delivering competitive advantage through the creation of new market opportunities.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have between 4 – 5 years marketing experience in a branded FMCG business
- Share our passion for world foods and building market leading brands
- Be intensely curious and inquisitive about consumer / shopper behaviour
- Have commercial experience and be able to interrogate a brand P&L
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to constructively challenge, influence and persuade
- Demonstrate great organisational and project management skills
- Have a strong consumer focussed mind set with determination to deliver exceptional results
- Show solid problem solving capabilities – able to navigate complexity / ambiguity and cut through complex issues to make things happen at pace
- Have a reputation as a strong team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
If you are interested in the above role and would like an informal conversation then please send your CV and covering letter to Nikki Bott