Our Clients mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. Our Client is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million pods per month.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Ambassador will be responsible for delivering product experience through engagement with adult smokers and vapers at the point of purchase. The role is focused of the launch of our client and is key to the success of our clients mission.
He/she will have relevant experience in participating in ambassadorial/promotional/event programs and will understand the approach to trial, sampling, events and visual merchandise, including developing and managing store and event visits in collaboration with their regional manager, marketing, trade marketing and sales teams.
The ambassador will report into a Regional Manager and work closely with the Head of Ambassadors & Events, whilst managing nominated geographic territory - We are also open to candidates from Retail & Hospitality / Any other Customer facing skills.
The key components of the ambassador role are, in accordance to our clients guidelines and specific needs of the local market:
- You will oversee, develop, and manage an effective call cycle in your specific geographic territory around both large and small-sampling occasions.
- You will support the Vape Channel with in-store presence where you will engage consumers to drive them to trial and purchase
- In collaboration with the Regional Manager and Head of Ambassadors & Events, you will source, nominate and liaise with local venues to enable small scale activations/events in accordance with our clients strategic plans.
- Working with the Regional Manager and Sales teams, deliver activities (Festivals, Shops, events, sampling etc.), always with a strict self-regulative approach and adhering to all necessary approvals for sampling activity (where required)
- Represent our client with the utmost of professionalism, presentation and enthusiasm, ensuring we are following all regulatory and age gating guidelines.
- You must be an ex/current smoker & current Vaper
- Have a great personality with confidence to demonstrate a product
- The ability to work weekends
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to interact face-face with consumers in a friendly and engaging manner
- Presentations and negotiation skills - Confident with ability to present to all levels (internal and external)
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships venues and store management
- Must be fluent English.
- A full UK driving license is required for this role.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Basic £25,000-£30,000 + £6,000 car allowance & 10% annual bonus
- A place to grow your career
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Above average daily rate plus performance bonuses.
- Cell phone subsidy
x2 in Scotland
x2 in London
x2 Leeds or Sheffield
x1 West Midlands
x1 East Midlands
x1 Southampton or Bournemouth or Plymouth