Key Account Manager – Hobby Specialist & Premiums
Working closely with our Senior National Account Manager, this role will focus on specific accounts within our specialism, along with Premium (bespoke) product for a variety of customers.
Our ideal candidate will have account management experience, living within the M1 corridor South (northern home counties) and will be responsible for the following:
- developing and maintaining successful multi-level relationships across a portfolio of hobby specialists;
- preparing annual customer plans ahead of each financial year, to support deliverance of all budgetary requirements, KPIs and objectives;
- providing robust and accurate annual forecasts for each account;
- preparing an annual channel plan ahead of each financial year, to support deliverance of all budgetary requirements, KPIs and objectives;
- developing a deep understanding of customer needs and their speciality area of practice;
- developing and implementing a continuous prospecting plan;
- Ensure close working relationships with finance, merchandising and Hong Kong teams to achieve delivery in line with customer expectations:
This role will require significant travel throughout the UK, including regular visits to our East Kent head office.