Field Sales & Business Development Controller
We are seeking to recruit a Field Sales & Business Development Controller to manage a team of Field Sales Executives who are responsible for independent sales, concession stores and new business development across the UK.
Our ideal candidate will have previous management experience in a similar role, living within the M1 corridor South (northern home counties) and will be responsible for the following:
- all aspects of running an efficient sales team;
- deliverance of all budgetary requirements, targets and objectives, supported by accurate forecasting;
- efficiency reviews of customer classification, telesales, territory and journey planning;
- develop and maintain successful customer relationships and communications across the independent channel;
- set KPIs and regular objectives for all direct reports, conduct annual appraisals ensuring the expected competency levels are maintained and ultimately improved;
- develop and implement a continuous prospecting plan for potential new customers, converting them into increased business opportunities across a core and bespoke product mix;
- work closely with customer support, telesales, logistics, development and brand marketing to ensure the best solutions are delivered
This role will require significant travel throughout the UK, as there will be a requirement to spend regular time within each sales region.
This post will report to our Head of UK Sales and will be part of the senior sales team within the organisation, providing expertise and guidance whilst working collaboratively with the various in house teams to develop our sales portfolio and increase revenue.