Area Sales Representative
Original Style has an opportunity for an outstanding sales person to work in a design led environment selling our stunning range of tiles to our retail customers. We are looking for someone who is a natural sales person and communicator with an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident personality.
Original Style is a leading manufacturer and distributor based in the South West employing staff totalling circa 245 with a proven continuing record of growth. The Company distributes a wide variety of large, small, glass, stone, porcelain and ceramic tile and is one of Britain’s largest tile manufacturers. Our products are available in over 60 countries and over 2000 quality retail shops worldwide.
The Ideal candidate should:
- have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record or target achievement in field sales and business development;
- preferably have tile or related industry experience with products for kitchens, bathrooms and Interior Design;
- possess good time management skills;
- demonstrate a good level of commercial awareness;
- be passionate about sales, customer service and our brand with a desire to grow the business within the areas of their responsibility.
We offer a competitive salary with commission, plus benefits including a Company car, contributory pension scheme and staff discounts. In addition, there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company.
For additional information about the company please refer to the following websites:
www.originalstyle.com/careers (for job description)
If you are a highly self-motivated, articulate and professional salesperson who wants to be valued for your part in the successful growth of Original Style, then please send your CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to Diane Smith, Human Resources Manager, preferably by email to email@example.com or by post to Original Style Limited, Falcon Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7LF.
Final interviews to be held at our head office in Exeter in September.