Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative – London (inside M25)
We’re working with a vibrant, fun, forward thinking client who are looking for a van sales representative to join their team. If you're engaging, energetic, want to be part of something bigger and want to develop within the business, then this is the next move for you!
You will be responsible for servicing existing customers and prospecting new customers in the London area, to create a customer base that you will then sell to and service through a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly call cycle.
You will do this through calling on a combination of centrally provided and personally identified prospect customers, to sell the benefits of our clients products and turning them into customers by taking orders that you will fulfil from stock on your van. You will focus on outlets in the On-Trade, Delis, Food to Go Outlets and Convenience stores.
This is a new role so the shape and scope of the job will evolve as you build your own customer base. You will be provided with support and guidance on prices you can sell at, and supported to create a prospect list.
- Achieve new business opening targets
- Grow the number of trading customers in London
- Revisit outlets regularly to maintain their stock levels through direct sales from van stock
- Being organised to plan, prospect, follow up and carry out administration
- Maximise range of products in outlets and give excellent customer service and support
Clean Driving Licence (Required)
If you believe in your ability and would like to develop your career further, please contact Sarah Todd on 07803 513728 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volumes of candidates