Mulberry Studios Ltd pride ourselves on the variety and unique design of our range of personalised products. With over 22 years of successful innovative lines, our product offering attracts a broad range of UK retailers and a global audience of distributors. We are renowned for quality service, an impulse-buy, unique well designed and coordinated ranges. We have a great team of friendly staff, both internal and externally based.
The Sales Director is responsible for leading, motivating and managing a team of sales agents and reps, managing our CRM and to extend the customer base in the UK and internationally, help develop global strategy for business development, and to run a number of trade shows. To do this role requires a well-organised sales strategy, the best leadership skills, passion and drive to go above and beyond the set targets, great communication and relationship skills with our respected customers and staff.
The candidate will be responsible for:-
- Managing and providing well-organised sales support and encouragement for our existing network of agents and reps.
- Working closely with management to assist marketing strategy and management decisions and an ability to 'think outside the box' to source new customer potential.
- Excellent people skills and an ability for diplomacy.
- A positive ‘go-ahead’ attitude, a passion for the product offering, and an ability to build relationships with buyers at all levels.
- Personal responsibility for the task; quality is valued more than quantity.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the creativity to identify marketing opportunities and market trends.
- Manage and sell at UK and international shows several times a year.
- Professional working ethics, such as considering the best interests of others in the team and fairness and honesty.
- A Financial ability is necessary to ensure specific margins and targets are achieved.
- With Marketing and business knowledge, you will be part of a professional and friendly team, working collaboratively and systemically for common goals.
Minimum skills and experience required:-
- Minimum of 5 years sales to senior buyers.
- Successful applicants will ideally possess recent experience within gifts, toys or greetings markets.
- Must be tech literate on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong numeracy and well organised.
- Ideally experience of working with CRM or equivalent.
- Experience of attending/setting up/breaking down trade shows (desirable).
- Complete fluency in English and highly articulate in writing and in person.
Potential to cross over skills to other businesses in the Mulberry Investment Group.
The position is a vital part of the success of this division and as such will command an excellent package for the right candidate, with excellent future potential and options.
Salary Circa: Minimum £48k + sales bonus (unlimited depending on results). Car or allowance. With great growth potential working within a “small” international company!
Location: Home based with office attendance in Exeter as required.
MD Mulberry Studios Ltd