Account Manager - Wholesale/Foodservice
Reference: RJS38733 - Category: Sales
Our client is one of the UK’s leading importer and distributor of a range of frozen food products to the UK market. They are looking for a talented and successful Account Manager to direct and control sales activity across their wholesale accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales with a long standing company.
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
- Understand your customers and your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge
- Ensure a thorough understanding of your supplies capabilities
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the food industry
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the food industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Strong organisational skills
£30 - £35k + car + healthcare + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.