Marketing Manager - FMCG
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
Location: South West London
Job Reference: VAC-24368
Are you a driven and dynamic Marketing professional who is tired of being a cog in a machine? Are you looking for the opportunity to shape and develop a brand in a fast growing FMCG organisation?
A career-defining opportunity has become available within an entrepreneurial UK based FMCG business with ambitious growth plans to become the number 1 in the category in the next 5 years. This company are looking for a passionate marketeer to join at a pivotal time of the business, providing, not only the opportunity to develop the brand but also to revolutionise the category, contribute to strategy and the long term success of the business.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Director and, supported by the Brand Manager, develop and implement the brand plan in line with annual operating goals. Emphasis will be on developing consumer awareness and household penetration and managing and optimising the core product portfolio
- Develop, working closely with agencies, an integrated multi-touch consumer campaign to drive awareness, trial and household penetration including but not limited to advertising, PR, partnerships, digital, events, sampling and retailer media
- Manage and track performance, using internal and external data of the core product portfolio, recommending change or optimisation to ensure the range is operating as efficiently and successfully as possible
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure spend is in line with agreed levels. Make budget and investment proposals and agree these with the Marketing Director
- Work closely with the sales team to support tactically and translate plans into effective presentations and an instore plan
- Monitor consumer queries and complaints and ensure any themes or key issues are addressed
- Management & development of two direct reports
- The successful candidates will have 360 degree marketing experience
- Be able to demonstrate that they have the skills to manage their own brand strategy within the business
- 8 years’ marketing experience within the grocery FMCG sector
- Excellent communication skills – confident and ability to persuade and influence
- Be intelligent, entrepreneurial, creative and passionate
- Proactive, self-starter who thinks of and suggests ideas
- Strong creative and communications development skills including packaging design
- Experience of staff management
- Experience managing agencies
- Strong commercial acumen, with good numerical literacy and an understanding of P&Ls
- Excellent project management skills with attention to detail and focus on results
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the opportunity to join the company at a pivotal time in what could be a career defining transition.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.