Marketing Manager - KP Nuts
Marketing Manager – KP Nuts
As our KP Nuts Marketing Manager you’ll manage and lead the growth plan for KP Nuts as a key growth brand for KP Snacks and the #1 brand in Nuts. It’s a highly autonomous role with responsibility for development of the marketing mix and full P&L accountability.
This role is a more commercial MM role as there is a strong need to have a detailed understanding of the market dynamics by account (given main competitor is retailer own brand) and pro-actively drive the P&L given the variability of Nut input costs.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the brand vision and strategy, and delivery of brand plans on time and budget. In co-ordination with and influencing the Intersnack EU nuts agenda
- Developing brand communications with the ATL agency and activating brilliantly BTL instore partnering with our Shopper Marketing team
- Tracking brand performance including an account focus as Nuts differ significantly by customer. Ensure appropriate business actions are taken.
- Regular performance reviews with Sales and KP Executive team
- Mentoring and developing an Assistant Brand Manager
Key skills and competencies required:
- Understanding of how to build brands; experienced in positioning and communication development, media buying, social and PR
- Commercial acumen; makes tough decisions and trade-offs, exercising good judgment in balancing both cost and revenue for the long and short term benefit for the whole KP business
- Proactive stakeholder management and influencing skills to drive KP brand agenda and key actions across the business
- Commercial maturity to look at the organisation as a whole to deliver the best commercial outcome
If you’re looking for a performing and growing business that can offer you a positive challenge, working with great people and brands, we want to hear from you.
The award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!
Up to £60k base
£5.5k car allowance
Plus loads of great benefits
With an annual turnover of more than €2 billion, the Intersnack Group is one of the leading European manufacturers of savoury snacks, such as potato chips, nuts, baked products and specialty snacks. Intersnack is present in 20 countries across Europe employing more than 8.400 employees in 11 management units and 28 plants.