Sales Manager - Tobacco products £36k + 30%+ car
- Global player
- Great opportunity to manage your first sales team
- Outstanding training & career prospects
Sales Manager - Tobacco products £36k + 30%
The Future: Ongoing training and development as standard, the company offer a structured career development path into regional and national management roles.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for someone to step up into their first Sales Manager position. Ideally, you will have experience mentoring or coaching a team but this doesn't need to be in a work capacity. The Sales Manager will be out in the field with the team 4 days a week, coaching and improving their performance, monitoring KPI's and ensuring compliance.
Requirements: To be considered for the Sales Manager role you must have:
- Field Sales Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally some mentoring, coaching or management experience
- Excellent work ethic, to lead from the front.
The Package for Sales Manager:
- Basic: £36,000
- Bonus / OTE: 30%
- Car: Company Car with fuel card
- Benefits: Family Healthcare, 10% pension, 25 days holiday
The Company: Established for over 100 years this employer is a truly global giant. Ranked #2 in their sector globally they have an enviable presence and competitive proposition. In addition, they offer excellent training and development opportunities along with a fantastic benefits package.
Location: The position of Sales Manager covers Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton, Coventry, Peterborough, Lincoln and surrounding area.