Senior Category Manager - Boots
A new and exciting opportunity to join a well-known consumer healthcare business as a Senior Category Manager working on the Boots account.
The business is one which is well recognised and owns a number of leading brands across a number of different categories. They are known throughout the industry for being a supportive organisation with an excellent team focussed culture.
The Senior Category Manager role will see you managing Boots looking after a number of high profile brands. The key responsibilities will be to:
- Use insight data to develop category plans for your accounts
- Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
- Influence retail clients to increase range and space growth for your products
- Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing
- Presentation of range and merchandise best practise
- Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Experience of using agency data such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, etc.
- An understanding of category management principles - this can be from another manufacturer, a retailer or insight agency.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
- Excellent presentation skills
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.