Commercial Director- South England
Commercial Director – UK and Europe – Based in South England
We’re looking for a proven Commercial Director for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who are manufacturing and distributing exciting new products across the health and beauty sector launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
The Commercial Director role will be responsible for each Sales Director for every country in Europe and within the UK – 1 NA Controller, 3 NA Managers, 3 NA Support Execs and their own PA and finance team.
- Lead & drive sales team to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale with their biggest customer & the UK Retail markets.
- Manage teams to identify and appoint new distribution partners as necessary, working closely with the International Sales Director.
- Conduct frequent market & retailer visits to meet with our Retail partners building long term relationships.
- Drive & motivate a team of Sales Managers to deliver sales results and building business plans.
- Compile divisional annual budgets to present in to the senior management team you are part of.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop divisional annual sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand/market.
- Demand planning/forecasting:
- 5-6 Years in a senior commercial position in the consumer packaged goods industry, preferably in Personal Care/Beauty.
- Experience of the major mass/drug/grocery/specialty retailers across Europe, especially those in UK, France, Germany and Benelux.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel required
Location: The role will be office based in South England
Job Title: Commercial Director
- £100,000 - £120,000 Basic Salary
- 20% bonus (to become part of the companies bonus scheme)
- Car Allowance £8K
- Laptop and New IPhone
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension (10% contribution)
- 25 Days Holiday
If you’re interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Sales Director, Director Commercial, Commercial Director, Key Account, Sales Director, Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, Head of Sales, FMCG, FMCG, Health and Beauty, Cosmetics