International Account Manager Europe.
Job Type: International Account Manager Europe.
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: North West
Job Reference: NP 79485
Are you interested in being part of a large billion pound FMCG organisation who offers a clear career development path and the opportunity to be part of a progressive, growing and ambitious business? Are you currently operating as a National Account Manager, Export Manager, International Sales Manager, International Account Manager or National Account Manager with international experience with an appetite working for an amazing global consumer products company? This role offers excellent career progression, training and a collaborative and inclusive working environment, if this roles appeals to what you are looking for please read on!
The business is a well-known FMCG player who have global operation across 160 countries and ambitious growth plans. Operating across branded consumer goods in various categories this brilliant company is looking for an experienced International Account Manager to look after their European distributors. This business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the career development on offer.
- To strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover, volume and profit growth targets are achieved.
- Internal contacts –Finance Director, NPD team, Buyers, Marketing, Supply Chain
- External Contacts –International customers
- Responsible for reporting of Europe/MEA in collaboration with management, area and country manager
- Responsible for the European budgets, forecasts and period-, quarterly -and annual financial statements as well as creating monthly marketing & sales reports with detailed analyzes
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Co-ordination and control of the planning process for the European Business across all dimentions – Voulmes, sales, margins, opex, EBITDA
- Determine and prepare all sales-specific costs.
- Monitor the profitability of International customers
- Creation of customer analyzes and determination of customer-specific contribution margins in relation to pre- and post-calculation of condition agreements, as well as preparation of quotation calculations for international surveys
- Coordinate and provide the minimum selling prices for the European distributors
- Analysis of cost and profitability deviations and development of action plans
- Participation in the creation of international offers in close cooperation with the international key account management
- Ability to present data into user friendly format and dashboards
- Interpretation and presentation of data to advise senior management of key trends
- Manage and co-ordinate data from multiple EU countries
- Ad hoc analyses
- Involvement with NPD, strategy planning, LNN topics
- Manage a support team
The candidate will have:
- Accounting degree e.g. CIMA
- Minimum 3 years FMCG international experience
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, SAP –BW AND MS-office
- A proven track record of International market exposure within FMCG
- Experience of dealing with European distributors.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and to translate them into a business plan that can be moved forward by the company.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- High level of self-motivation and self-drive, independence, flexibility and excellent time management
- Analytical thinking
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic team with a highly competitive salary and a great career path.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.