Interim Revenue Growth Manager - £400-£450pd - Berkshire
Ignata - FMCG is working alongside a leading global food manufacturing company based in the West London/Berkshire area on an exciting interim Revenue Growth Manager opportunity.
This is a project led role, working closely with internal commercial stakeholders across commercial and finance disciplines.
- Tasked with implementing strategy for price/pack architecture, trading terms and promotions within specific retailers and online.
- FMCG experience working in a strategic function e.g. commercial strategy, trade marketing, sales revenue;
- Also experience working in a financial position is essential;
- Good commercial and financial skills, understanding how decisions can impact P&Ls;
- Able to build successful working relationships both internally and externally.
- £400-£450 per day.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!