National Account Manager- Premium Drinks - Central London
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a National Account Manager with a category leading drinks company in Central London. This company has singlehandedly driven category growth over the last 3 years through successful brand partnerships, innovation and exceptional frontline execution.
This role would involve managing a number of key accounts which span across Grocery and Online. The company are looking for an entrepreneurial person who is passionate about the drinks industry, with proven account management experience.
The Key Responsibilities of a National Account Manager are:
- To manage key Grocery accounts whilst embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a leading brand
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns
- To ensure key stake holder management internal and external
- To work closely internally with the brand ambassadors and marketing team
To be successful as a National Account Manager you will be:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of managing multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- Operating at a NAM level or an NAE level looking to progress your career
- Experienced in account management, preferably with Grocery accounts
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
This is an unmissable opportunity for an Account Manager looking to step up their career into a high growth SME in such an exciting growth period. If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Manager- Premium Drinks - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly