Area Sales Manager
We are seeking an Area Sales Manager (ASM) for the North of England. Primarily, the ASM is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales territory, developing a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and finding new business.
The company is a vertically integrated manufacturer of window blind fabrics. From weaving through to distribution of cut fabric lengths, the company has full control of its manufactured products.
Duties of the Area Sales Manager include:
- Growing existing business through strong relationships and being proactive.
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills. Ability to develop strong product knowledge
- Monitor sales and margin for each account
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the company background applicable products
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic and energetic personality
- Must act professionally at all times
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Technical background in window blind industry is desirable, but not essential. If not, experience in home furnishings market will be advantageous.
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
This is a key position within the company and offers an attractive salary, bonus, company car, laptop and mobile phone.