Senior Pricing Manager
For this leading Electrical Wholesale business, the Senior Pricing Manager will develop and implement pricing strategies across the business, both online and offline.
Our client is a leading electrical wholesale business, boasting a network of UK branches and a fantastic reputation in its field.
The Senior Pricing Manager will develop and implement appropriate pricing strategies across the business, both online and offline. The successful candidate will lead the pricing strategy, drive price and margin decisions, and take an instrumental role in shaping promotional activity to help the organisation achieve it's ambitions.
The Senior Pricing Manager will be responsible for coordinating pricing activities and developing, maintaining, and continually enhancing pricing models and tools in order to deliver maximised profitable sales and to provide customers with consistent and competitive pricing options and arrangements.
This role is office-based in central Bristol.
The Senior Pricing Manager will:
- Have a demonstrable track record in a pricing role
- Have experience of working within a complex commercial and marketing environment, ideally with in-depth knowledge of trade pricing models and managing online and offline pricing strategies
- Have recent team management experience
- Have the ability to manage tasks and priorities in a demanding environment
- Have high level numeracy and analytical skills
- Have proficiency in pricing model software
- Have an understanding of web pricing intelligence
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits