Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with an FMCG food business to recruit a National Account Manager to manage accounts across the Foodservice spectrum.
Our client operates with both bulk produce and also has a focus on a premium, artisan food product that is manufactured in a way that creates a distinct USP. This opportunity offers an Account Manager the chance to join a business in a time of growth with a customer focused mentality when it comes to its developing its relationships. Recent strong performances has left them well placed to capitalise on new growth opportunities both in UK and internationally.
The Account Manager role will be focused on managing and developing accounts across the Foodservice channel. Whilst there is a strong account base there is a general focus within the business to expand the customer base within the channel, as such there will be an element of new business with the role.
- You will have a working understanding of FMCG, ideally within food
- Chilled or high NPD food understanding would be a benefit
- Foodservice experience would be an advantage
- You will be in the earlier stages of your career with a real desire to move to the next level and to prove yourself
- As the role will require a mix of account management and new business/tendering, you will need to possess a “can do” mentality and the ability to “hunt” as well as “farm”
- This role is based across two sites (Yorkshire and Northamptonshire) and there will be flexibility to ensure the right candidate is hired
Joining this business will give you an element of control over your career where you will pushed and supported in achieving your ambitions within the business.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing Jobs, Category Jobs and NPD Jobs across the UK.