Business Development Manager (Premium Brands)
My client now has an urgent vacancy for a Business Development Manager (Premium Brands) to join their sales team, covering the England and Wales territory, excluding London.
My client is a market leader within the FMCG marketplace.
As Business Development Manager (Premium Brands), you will be responsible for building brand distribution and advocacy of the organisations brands within the top end of the on-trade customer base and independent specialist retail accounts within England and Wales, excluding London.
You will be responsible for achieving new distribution gains and delivering against sales targets. This will involve delivering sales through existing and new brand listings in the independent specialist retail areas of the licensed trade and then supporting those brands with a strong programme of promotional support including hosting customer and consumer sampling sessions and carrying out staff training.
You will also have P&L responsibility for managing a number of strategically important accounts.
The Business Development Manager (Premium Brands) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within a field sales role, specifically within the drinks industry
- Thorough product/brand knowledge of premium drinks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and retain strong business relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presenting.
- Ability to negotiate and influence.
- Outgoing, confident personality.
- Flexible to travel to cover the territory and stay away from home when needed.
- Full UK driving licence.
Up to £31.5k basic salary DOE + 30% bonus, car, pension, health care, product allowance, life assurance and excellent flexible benefits.