Key Accounts Executive - Foodservice Manufacturer
PH1049 – Key Accounts Executive – Branded ambient Foodservice solutions
REWARDS: 28-33K Basic Salary, 37K OTE, Company Car
Newcastle, Durham, Middlesboro, Sunderland
Excellent opportunity with a market leading, globally recognised foodservice manufacturer
We are a dedicated foodservice division within one the largest foodservice manufacturers both in the UK and globally. We manufacturer many of the world’s leading brands including many held in high regard within the foodservice sector. We specialise in a product range providing culinary back of house (BOH) and retail front of house (FOH) solutions that allow foodservice customers to grow their business.
In the dynamic and innovative area of Foodservice, we have strong reach into international and national chain accounts together with a strong presence across independent, single unit outlets.
However, a gap has been identified in reaching regional chains, and these offer an important area of growth for the foodservice division.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has proven success in a customer executive role, is looking to make the next step towards national account management.
This position involves account management and business development of key Foodservice accounts across a geographical area.
You will be responsible for major accounts across the foodservice sector including pub groups, restaurants, education, healthcare and leisure.
You will be targeted on growth of volume and lines within the accounts in addition to locating new accounts for the area.
This will include effective and detailed food costing and menu planning and promotion of new products.
The contact level is varied within these accounts and can range from head chefs and exec chefs through to procurement and buyer level.
We are ideally seeking to speak to proven sales professionals with experience selling into the foodservice and catering sector.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales at Head Chef or contract catering manager level.
• Candidates with strong skills in food costing and menu planning are preferred.
• Candidates must have strong business development skills and drive to achieve new business.
• A background working for a foodservice food manufacturer or wholesaler is preferable although candidates with a strong sales background in other sectors and a passion for foodservice will also be considered.
• Candidates must be driven, energetic sales professionals able to plan and implement their own journey plan.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for foodservice candidates seeking to further their career with a genuine foodservice brand leader.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales and marketing professionals across the Foodservice sector.
Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.
All applicants send CVS to email@example.com