Junior National Account Manager - Top4 Grocery
Want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing brand?
This is a super opportunity to take your next step in FMCG and work with two of the company’s highest profile accounts - Sainsbury’s and Co-op. The business has seen significant growth over the last 5yrs and continues to develop exceptional food products that are at the forefront of the UK grocery market and a clear leader in their category.
The role reports in to a senior commercial figure and will be office based in their south east HQ. The position will be quite transactional as the business is seeking a solid "numbers person" with the ability to get the best out of the figures ultimately helping the planning & forecasting for the accounts. You will have P&L responsibility in this role where you will be expected to drive the growth agenda for the accounts by being good with numbers and building excellent client relationships.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must be good with numbers!
- A commercial background within a branded FMCG business working with UK retailers
- Must have a results-focused mentality
- Have an ambitious career with a view to progressing quickly whilst learning
- Highly numerate with good client relationship building skills
- Comfortable with working within the Berkshire region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.