A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join my client a market leading, dynamic and fast paced FMCG business based in London. My client is global business who are focused on their consumers and customer alike. Their culture is diverse and lively and are invested in developing their employees.
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating short term, mid and long term forecasts based on data supplied by the sales teams and customers. You will be working cross functionally with senior stake holders and the sales teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a detailed and robust forecast (up to 18 months)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and increase the efficiencies by monitoring and helping reduce discrepancies in the forecast.
- Using historical plans and upcoming promotional information ensuring the SKU forecast is as accurate as possible
- Performing root-cause analysis on the forecast/plan with a view to improve where possible
- Master data management
- Present at the weekly forecast meetings to talk through and modify forecast where needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleague of varying levels of seniority
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Able to work proficiently in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sum, If)
- Able to work independently while prioritising work load in the most efficient way as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a forecasting role ideally from a FMCG or retail business