Regional Sales Manager
As the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing key accounts across the UK & driving new business opportunities with the prospect to lead a small team. This role will be critical to the business at an important & exciting time of growth.
Our client are a Global leader in Sports Nutrition with a range of market leading supplements centred around high quality & performance. Through experience & a dedicated teams in the UK & Globally, this role will come a time of extensive growth across the business.
The Regional Sales Manager will take on the following responsibilities;
- Drive current & prospective accounts across the Midlands & UK
- Manage a diverse product portfolio targeting Retail, Grocery & Wholesale sectors
- Explore new business opportunities & drive further business growth
- Manage & create JBP's across current and new business accounts
- Become the face of the business across the desired locations
- Lead & motivate the team
- Enhance service offerings & NPD opportunities
The Regional Sales Manager will have the following profile criteria;
- Experience of working within Sports Nutrition/Supplements would be highly beneficial although not essential Field sales experience within the Consumer or FMCG industry is crucialExperience of selling in to grocery & independent retailers would be desirableStrong relationship building skillsExcellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skillsAbility to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clientsFull, clean driving licenseWest Midlands based (commutable across the UK)
Highly competitive package with benefits & progression opportunities