Junior National Account Manager - Office Based
Job Type: Junior National Account Manager – Office Based
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Sector/Industry: FMCG - Food (Retail/Grocery)
Job Reference: VAC-24347
Do you want to work for a privately-owned business with a dynamic and forward-thinking team?
Are you an NAE looking for a step-up into an innovative and varied role?
My client’s two main categories are Savoury and Home Baking. They partner with incredibly well known brands to bring baking products to the market. They work across a wide range of products in the ambient sector and their range covers branded and own label.
My client are a customer and consumer focused partnership business who aim to always deliver excellent service. They are value led and believe every individual who comes into the company should be driven, ambitious and share their passion for food.
Your main focus for this position will be to support the SNAM in managing the client portfolio. You will ideally have managed a full P&L and looked after Retail Accounts or the Major Multiples.
The role will enable you to bring a creative flair to the team and your voice really will be heard. You will focus on delivering sales and margin growth whilst working to a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Delivery of sales and profitability targets
- Seeking new business whilst achieving company profit targets on existing accounts
- Communicating with your immediate team to discuss how to win new customers and how to meet the existing accounts strategic agendas
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Ensure you analyse and actively suggest plans to continually approve the account performance
- Ensure you always deliver exceptional customer service
- Take ownership of your client contact
- Minimum of 2 years in FMCG Account Management
- Desire to seek new business accounts
- Strong numeracy skills and strong computer skills
- Educated to degree level
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.