Key Account Manager
As the Key Account Manager within the London based FMCG company, you will manage a client base of established multiples in the UK and ensure continued growth in the London market. You will act as the primary commercial contact for key customers, liaising with buyers and the broader customer team to ensure that strong working relationships are developed and KPI's are delivered
Our client is a Fine Foods company offering a progressive and team oriented environment for all.
As the Key Account Manager within the London area, you will undertake the following:
- Increase the sales and brand awareness in the UK market; London specifically which has been identified as a growing target market
- You will maintain a portfolio of already established customers which include Sainsbury's, Morrison's and smaller independent convenience and retailers
- Develop and maintain comprehensive key account plans with agreed objectives by customer.
- Monitor performance of all key accounts versus plan & develop remedial actions as appropriate, if under performing
- You will have a new business focus in expanding the portfolio
- Will work closely with the Planning, Marketing and supply chain teams, also working closely with the Marketing team on strategy and delivery
- The KAM will produce all promotional plans (annually) for the UK business alongside the annual Sales plan
- Provide new and creative proposals for NPD based on customer and market feedback.
The ideal Key Account Manager within the London based FMCG (Food) company will have/be the following:
- A background in FMCG/Food
- A proven track record of managing multiple accounts
- Analytical mindset with the ability to be innovative, collaborative and to think outside the box
- Team player
Our client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 with competitive benefits