Territory Manager - South London
As the Territory Manager - South London, for the FMCG Company, you will maintain and develop existing and new business selling flour and flour based mixes to food manufacturers, bakeries and wholesalers across the South London area. You will report in to the General Manager
Our client is a well established Flour Company that makes flour for bakeries, retailers and wholesalers. The company also has an ingredients business which produces cake mixes, bread mixes and speciality blends for all areas of the food industry.
As the Territory Manager - South London, within the FMCG company, you will undertake the following:
- Develop new business with bakeries, retailers and wholesalers located within the South London Territory (75% of the role)
- Maintain existing accounts (25%), working closely with a Territory Sales team of four people - all reporting in to the General Manager
The ideal Territory Manager - South London (FMCG) will have/be the following:
- A proven track record in developing new business from a field sales perspective
- An FMCG (Food) background
- An innovative thinker with the ability to think outside the box
- Live within the Territory - South London
- Team player
- Well organised with the ability to take a planned approach to selling.
Our client is offering a salary up to £35,000