A fantastic opportunity for a qualified heating engineer to develop their career with a brand leader
- Based at a local centre of excellence with some travel to other centres in the UK
- Autonomous and varied role for the right person
- Domestic ACS Gas qualification is essential for this role
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Training Manager or a qualified heating or plumbing engineer who is keen to develop their career with a market leading manufacturer. This role requires the successful candidate to have their Domestic ACS qualification. Industry training experience is highly desirable. The job will entail creating, delivering and assessing training courses on a daily basis from the Bristol location. There will be some travel to other locations in the UK to support on training delivery when needed. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are vital to the success of this role.
- The Company: An established and well respected brand in the heating industry. A household name which serves the domestic and commercial marketplace. Their portfolio comprises world class brands and premium, innovative products which are praised by heating engineers and HVAC professionals globally.
The Package for Training Manager:
- Salary: Competitive
- Basic: up to £37,000
- Car: Company Car
- Benefits: Good company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday +stats
Location: The position of Training Manager covers Bristol area but the candidate should be prepared to travel frequently to other centres in the UK
If this vacancy is of interest please call Laura Tucker on 01179 709539