Corporate Sales Manager

Wales, Cardiff
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
04 Aug 2018
01 Sep 2018
JN -072018-143935
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Full Time
Contract Type

This is a great opportunity to join a highly progressive organisation, who have ambitious plans for the forthcoming years. You will be joining a high performing team, who enjoy a supportive and collaborative culture.

THE ROLE: As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling fleet management products into a wide range of sectors. Customers will include; automotive, OEM's and leasing and fleet management organisations. 80% of your time will be spent on new business, with the remaining 20% focused on new business.

THE PERSON: Due to the level, you will be selling at, it is important you have a robust sales process, a naturally consultative style and excellent closing skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in vehicle leasing, however solution focused sales people from related industries, will also be considered.

THE COMPANY: This business has received many accolades within their industry and they enjoy an excellent reputation with their customers. They are innovative with their products, attentive to their customers and committed to their staff. They have a great culture and are enjoying a sustained growth phase.


  • Basic: £45,000 - £55,000

  • OTE: £25,000

  • Car Executive Car or Allowance

  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare

LOCATION: UK: Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Corporate Sales Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs