Business Development Executive - South
60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive – Multiple Accounts Covering the South of the UK, as we continue on our journey where both change and growth feature heavily.
Key responsibilities of this role, amongst others, will include to:-
- Effectively manage the relationship of each Multiple Account
- Support the Multiple Account Manager on the recruitment of new Multiple Accounts
- Support the delivery of the customer Joint Business Plan
- Seek out and develop new business
- Develop and manage Multiple Accounts consistent with Bestway Policy and Brand Guidelines
- Support the team in the delivery of operational policies and procedures as required
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures in retail stores to improve operational standards
- Work in conjunction with the broader Bestway Sales Team
- Provide cover in the absence of the Multiple Accounts Manager and attend appropriate meetings
- Attend Bestway and Industry events and conferences
To succeed in this role you will have a solid understanding of wholesale and retail business sales operations. You’ll come to the role with a proven track record in delivering robust financial results with customers and managing projects to a successful conclusion.
You’ll be confident in building successful cross functional relationships and have exceptional time management and excellent communication skills. You should be comfortable working under your own initiative in a fast paced environment.
This role offers an attractive salary and benefits package including contributory pension, company car, fuel card, tablet, phone and a Depot membership shopping card.
For the last 40 years, we at Bestway have been passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, this is the role for you.