National Account Controller
Are you looking for your first National Account Controller role? Or perhaps you’re looking for a fresh perspective in a smaller FMCG business and keen to make an impact by doing things differently and being entrepreneurial?
This is one of the most exciting opportunities in the FMCG space at the moment and offers a unique position with a unique FMCG Brand. The opportunity this company presents is one to take hold of a huge category, replicating what they’ve done elsewhere, which in turn would see further recruitment, promotion and the opportunity to Head up the UK. If you’re up for the challenge of creating a category based argument and building a story to take to the MULTs to make this happen, then this opportunity could be for you!
This FMCG company is of significant size globally and sits in the SME bracket in the UK. A perfect balance which offers a family feel and a team who collaborate and support one another to rise to the challenge. Food is what they do, and convenience is where they’re at and have impressive YOY growth figures. A National Account Controller is now needed to come and join the team in the UK!
Let’s keep this short and sweet…
As National Account Controller you will:
- Lead a small team working together to rise to the challenge!
- Hold full P&L responsible for the Top 4 Grocery Retailers plus Waitrose
- Build JBPs and commercial agreements that inspire success – let’s think differently!
- Develop a sales strategy to continue business growth in the Grocery retailers
What do you need to succeed in this position:
- 5+ years of Grocery Retail experience (Tesco and/ or JS would be an advantage)
- FMCG manufacturing experience – preferably food
- You have to have passion – passion to rise to the challenge, support your colleagues and willingness to go the extra mile
- You will be commercial and able to demonstrate commerciality through thinking differently, adapting when required and being able to work creatively not just to the same old JBP
- You’ll be entrepreneurial and eager to grow
- Whilst this is a home based contract, ideally you will live in the South of the UK
- It also helps if you like the odd social!
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?! This won’t be around for ever so if this grabs your attention please don’t hesitate in applying
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.