National Account Manager
As the National Account Manager within the Beauty FMCG company which is London based, you will have the overall repsonsibility for maintaining and growing both the Superdrug and Asda accounts.
Our London based Global FMCG Company is a high-growth Beauty business which creates and distributes strong brands of makeup tools and body care accessories in over 60 countries. A progressive and team oriented environment is on offer.
As the London based National Account Manager you will undertake the following:
- Have full P&L responsibility for both the Superdrug and Asda existing accounts
- Deliver gross sales, trade allowance and profit targets to budget
- Ensure distribution, merchandising, pricing promotional plans are in place and successfully executed to exceed the targets.
- Develops online promotional strategies.
- Manages and controls all promotion expenditure within your responsibility in line with the company's guidelines, to ensure an optimum return on investment.
- Works closely with Superdrug and Asda to ensure reasonable monthly forecasts are submitted and bought to, particularly for innovation and Limited Edition programs.
- Develops and manages the Superdrug and Asda joint business plan and reviews scorecard to ensure annual targets achieved/exceeded.
The ideal FMCG National Account Manager will have/be the following:
- A background in working with Superdrug and/or Asda customers
- Ideally with have worked within the Beauty/Cosmetics industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Full responsibility for JBP
- Ability to demonstrate numerate and analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex data and extract key insights
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a key user/analyser of Epos Data
- Category Management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
Our client is offering a salary of up to £45,000 with a competitve bonus scheme and benefits