Junior Marketing Manager
Junior Marketing Manager
Our client is an industry leading, fast-growing ethical healthy food brand. Founded in 2011 they have a carved a niche within their sector and are at triple digit growth YoY.
We are looking for a driven and effective, healthy-food loving person who can come in and hit the ground running. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, they will plan, execute and analyse our shopper marketing strategy, maximising our opportunities, driving revenue and boosting the ROI. The role will be varied, stimulating and hands on. Attitude and an excellent work ethic is key. We are always open to new ideas and so we need someone who is able to use their own initiative, be proactive and think outside the box.
- Develop retailer / shopper marketing strategy with the support of the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing
- Own, develop and execute the annual shopper marketing plan and budget for all key retailers (online and offline), ensuring alignment with our overall brand strategy
- Project managing all shopper marketing initiatives
- Lead the relationship with all shopper marketing retailer contacts and agencies
- Track, measure and post evaluate all major activity in plan, in order to continually improve Shopper Impact effectiveness and ROI
- Manage all online listings info, ensuring all SKUs are correctly presented, labelled and tagged
- Manage and maintain Brand Bank account
- Represent the business at trade and consumer events
- Monitor competitor activity
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior relevant FMCG experience (2-3 years) with proven success in shopper marketing
- Specific experience of turning shopper insights into actionable plans
- Annual and activity-level budget management
- Experience of working with customer data from IRI, AC Nielsen, Kantar, Dunhumby etc.
- Results-focused, pro-active and able to take initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for challenging the status quo and seeking continuous improvement
- Effective time management and self-discipline, ability to excel under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website