Business Development Executive
Are you passionate about pets? My client is a growing company within the pet industry who are looking for a Business Development Executive to nurture and develop an account base of veterinary practices across the East Midlands & East Anglia area.
A growing FMCG company who specialise in ethically sourced pet products, my client is extremely passionate and keep the customers at the heart of everything they do. They cater for the canine, feline and equine industries and sell in to both veterinary practices and online channels.
Reporting in to the National Sales Manager, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of veterinary practice accounts across the East Midlands and East Anglia area, you will need to manage and nurture the existing accounts whilst prospecting and securing new business.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in an FMCG or Consumer field sales role is a must
- Experience within the pet or veterinary industry would be beneficial although not essential
- Must demonstrate a real passion for the pet industry and animals
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently with a self-motivated attitude
- Driven, ambitious and passionate approach
- Proven track record in building strong relationships and growing accounts
- Well developed in influencing, negotiation and selling skills
- You must be based on patch (East Midlands & East Anglia)
- Full clean UK driving license
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Lunch Allowance
- 25 Days Holiday