Regional Marketing Manager
Would like a role with a World Leading Alcohol company?
Are you still in International Trade Marketing?
Looking to join a successful dynamic marketing team?
For one of our key clients...
You will be the essential interface between the Global Marketing Managers and the ICMs/markets. You will provide the tools which the ICM’s/markets need which will allow the sales team to focus on selling as well as ensuring that we have the tools and assets to sell in new and existing products in a much more efficient way. You will really understand the dynamics in the key markets and work closely with our partner’s marketers to give them the assets and initiatives they need.
In more detail the role would involve - Development of Efficient Regional and Key Market Launch Plans:
You will work with the Global Brand Managers on launch plans well in advance of first shipments. You will work on value chains for the key markets and agree with the GBMs and ICMs proposed positioning/resultant profitability. Regional launch plans will also be created, where we select focus markets and drill down to plan out individual launch plans (with ICMs and distributors’ Marketing Managers).
- You will be a graduate
- You will ideally be in the spirits/ alcohol industry - customer trade experience
- You are confident, driven and persuasive with a superb understanding of brand positioning.
- You will be able to foster excellent relationships with the Commercial Team, Global Brand Team, UK Trade Marketing Team, Gifting and POS Manager and with key contacts within Distributors.
- You are a team player and a creative problem-solver with a drive to make continuous improvements. Working in fast-growing company in the spirits industry can be very demanding at times so you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be working with our international business so we’re looking for someone with the ability to operate and influence effectively across different cultures, demonstrating flexibility of style and communication skills.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.