A leading FMCG business is seeking a Project Manager to join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and contribute to the business growth of product and brands across EMEA.
Our client is a Global, leading FMCG business with a vast portfolio of products.
The Project Manager will be responsible for taking product development projects from concept through to production, coordinating internal resources and third parities, for the flawless execution of projects, and ensuring all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
The Project Manager will proactively work with and lead cross-functional teams, across multiple business sites and report to senior stakeholders as necessary. The successful candidate will handle request for samples from cross-functional colleagues/customers/distributors, and manage NPD sample development and production for presentations.
This role is office-based in Ebbw Vale.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in project management
- Have a strong background in Marketing
- Have the ability to multi task
- Have the ability to work cross functionally
- Have strong time management skills
- Be computer literate
- Ideally have worked within a Consumer Product Development environment
- Ideally have a Prince 2 Certification of equivalent
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits