Merchandiser / Sales Representative
Job Title: Merchandiser / Sales Representative
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- A well respected organisation within the DIY sector who specialise in cutting tools and related machinery.
- Expanding their team and growing sales it’s an exciting time to join this dynamic innovative company.
- With a strong media presence and a drive to succeed, they are keen to attract someone with career ambitions and a drive to succeed.
- Recruiting for a Merchandiser/Sales Representative to work with a mix of independent retailers and builder’s merchants.
- You will go in store and merchandise products, train staff and demonstrate the products.
- Manage your diary and visit key customers as well as attending trade shows.
- Come into the office and get involved in strategy planning, account management and business growth.
- For this Merchandiser/Sales Representative role you will be based in Yorkshire ideally with a couple of years of sales or demonstrating experience.
- This would suit someone in a demonstrator / merchandiser / internal sales role who wants to get a bit more involved in field sales and account management.
- You will ideally have experience working with DIY retailers and merchants.
£20,000 – £24,000 + Bonus + Car + Profit Share + Benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.