Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Is CSR a strong area of interest for you?
Looking to leave a CSR/ Ethical Legacy?
- This company are a leading name within the Fresh Produce industry
- In a lot of growing/ emerging countries
- So CSR is at the forefront of what they do and something that really needs to be considered
- CSR at the moment is ad hoc/ HR & Marketing – but no one is heading up their Corporate Social Responsibility
- There is some great work that the company are doing that needs to be documented
- The retailer they supply are also known for their ethical stance and CSR work – so it is all about getting that coordinated approach
So what is their current CSR work?
- Managing/ embedding the right charities
- Fair trade
- Modern day slavery
- Internal/ External Comms
They need someone to:
- As name suggests head up their CSR
- Coordinate departments
- Put together a CSR plan/ legacy
- Making people aware of the great work they are doing internally/ externally
- Coordinating with National Retailer – they do a lot of CSR but they are not good at celebrating it – so need to give that a push too
- Environmental issues
- Ethical trading/ Modern day slavery/ fair trade/ Project Manage
The role is as big as you want to make it!
Ultimately build a CSR function and the potential for a Corporate Communications team underneath.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.