Senior National Account Manager- Amazon
Responsibility for the businesses global Amazon business managing a team of 6 individuals, this hands on role with a rapidly growing company enables you to manage an array of exciting categories in an ever growing channel.
My client works with key retailers and brands within the consumer electronics sphere. Through ongoing development they continue to develop their portfolio through own brand products also. With fresh modern offices in an ideal location the company lives and breathes innovation, with staff being at the forefront of the businesses ongoing growth.
Despite the business size, they retain an open working environment with first class social events and welcome people with open arms. With an array of benefits and a meritocratic work environment they lead at the forefront of a modern working environment.
The Senior National Account Manager - Amazon will directly manage a team of 6 individuals and operate as a digital sales advocate to drive the online channel through both leadership and commercial improvements. Reporting to the Head of Retail you will:
- Be directly responsible for the P&L across the Amazon channel for a particular brand globally
- Manager a team of account managers, content merchandisers and finance in the promotional planning and execution of the brand online
- Manage and develop online marketing initiatives including AMS, to further grow and develop the channel
- Develop members of the team to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Identify key trends in the market and competitor activity
- Analyse channel stock to ensure working capital
- Further develop product knowledge
- Contribute to the wider business strategy at board level
- Identify the right partners within regions to ensure smooth transition onto the global marketplace
The successful Senior National Account Manager - Amazon will
- Have previous experience in directly managing the amazon account
- Posses strong commercials and business acumen
- Be a strong people manager, being able to lead by example
- Be a strong communicator and relationship builder
- Have a proven track record in exceeding expectations
- Be a strong negotiator
- Be commutable to the office on the South Coast daily
The role offers an attractive salary plus additional benefits