Regional Account Executive - South West London
The company is a Global Food organisation with an outstanding reputation looking to build and maintain its taskforce for the future. The company can only be described as a good business, good people and good ethics – a genuine honour to be a part of and put a real emphasis on career development. Due to a promotion, the company are now looking to appoint a Regional Account Executive to help grow the business within the South London area within the foodservice channel.
Do you want to work for a branded FMCG Food company who are leaders in their category? Are you looking for future career progression with a strong company who provide training and development? Does working in a fast paced, environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Sales professional with experience within Food and Drink teamed with excellent field base experience?
Axis Recruitment are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field, who are looking to appoint a Regional Account Executive to join their foodservice team. They are an international family run food company who are looking for the best talent!
An experienced RAE is required for a dynamic Food Manufacturing business reporting to the Customer Sales Manager. My Client is looking for an experienced Regional Account Executive to be part of their Field Sales team. Your internal customers will be Foodservice support, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, Order Office/Logistics, Accounts and all other sales functions. Your external customers will include: Foodservice Wholesalers, Distributors and End Users such as pubs, restaurants, hotels, healthcare, education and all other outlets with catering facilities plus any ad-hoc other establishments.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Develop sales opportunities through new business accounts and developing incremental business within the foodservice channel
- Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced
- Manage local distributors and national depots in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development
- Regular business reviews meetings with the distributor & wholesalers to measure budget/volume performance and gain joint agreement for action plans
- General administration to be fully complete on time demonstrating attention to detail
- Field based role covering South London, SW1,SW2,SW3,SW4,SW5,SW6,SW7,SW8,SW9,SW10,SW12,SW13,SW13,SW14,SW15,SW16,SW17,SW18,SW18,SW20,W2,W3,W4,W5,W6,W7,W8,W9,W10,W11,W12,W13,W14
Please not if you are not living directly on patch you will not be considered for this role, please see postcodes above
The company has a best in class training and development program and are therefore more interested in soft skills than industry background. As a result, we are wanting to consider candidates from any industry.
- Ideally previous experience in Sales in the FMCG industry however not essential
- Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
- Ambitious, driven and personable
- Well-developed negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills
- Strong time management including planning & organising
- Self-motivation and personal ownership for business development
- Sales experience - negotiation, presentation, persuasive selling skills
- Driven and passionate sales professionals
- Target driven
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Full UK driving license (manual)
This vacancy provides an exciting career move which offers excellent growth plans teamed with the opportunity to development and elevate your career within FMCG sales.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by Axis Recruitment
Apply for Regional Account Executive - South West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly