Junior National Account Manager- Grocery
A true challenger brand in the confectionery category, who have huge plans to take on the large FMCG blue chips that dominate their category, are looking for an entrepreneurial Junior National Account Manager to take on a number of different accounts and help the business hit their ambitious growth plans.
This company offer a healthy alternative to what is seen as a traditionally unhealthy product, their products taste amazing and are healthy, completely natural and suitable for vegans.
They are already listed in a number of top Grocery accounts and are now looking for a Junior National Account Manager to support the Head of Sales on Grocery and manage other key accounts.
In this role of Junior National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Looking for opportunities for growth within major grocery accounts.
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers.
The ideal person for this Junior National Account Manager role will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent).
- Have a proven track record in FMCG as a National Account Executive.
- Ideally have some Grocery experience but not essential.
- Be ambitious and driven - this role will progress into a larger role with management responsibility.
- Have a passion about health food.
This is a great opportunity for a National Account executive to get a lot of responsibility and be able to progress into a managerial role in a company that is growing year on year. If this sounds like the ideal role for you don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.