Insights Manager - FMCG
Insights Manager – Greater Manchester
Our Client is a well-established business in the FMCG industry that are currently looking to add to their Insights/Category team. For this, they are looking for a talented Insights Manager to provide high quality information to aid the marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful, growing company.
- Manage and provide insights to help drive company’s plans across all channels
- Identify consumer, category, and MACRO trends
- Support the marketing team with insights for successful brand planning
- Deal with day-to-day insight requests, data suppliers and research agencies
- Coach, mentor and aid the development of Insights Executive
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Buying teams
- Demonstrable experience in data handling within the FMCG industry
- Ability to extract meaningful information from raw data
- Man-management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree educated, preferably Marketing, Business, Economics, or IT
£45k (DOE) + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.