Category Manager - Health Foods
An exciting opportunity is available as a Category Manager within an expanding health food brand in London.
This young, vibrant company has grown exponentially to see their natural food products stocked in all major UK supermarkets. However they aren't becoming complacent and are perfectly placed to continue their expansion this year and beyond, while retaining their strong values.
That is why they are looking for a Category Manager with ambition to match their own and a touch of entrepreneurial flair.
As a Category Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and provide recommendations based on the results.
- Build rapport with clients and work with them to put your suggestions into practice.
- Work with the Marketing Team and supply them with market insights to ensure future marketing activities are effective.
- Produce accurate internal reports which can be used to make informed decisions for the future of the brand.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a highly analytical subject (or equivalent).
- Experience using agency data.
- Strong communication skills and able to present to a wider audience.
- Time management skills which allow you to prioritise your work effectively.
- Capable of forming relationships with both clients and team members.
This food brand is able to differentiate itself from competitors by their commitment to their initial brand values and ensuring their products only contain the most natural ingredients.
So, if the chance to join a new team within a fun and highly ambitious company with an track record of success sounds too good to turn down, please contact the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.