Drinks - National Account Manager - SME
There is an exciting opportunity to work as an National Account Manager with an ambitious and determined drinks start-up FMCG company based in Central London. This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new and exciting products. Much like Vita Coco, Red Bull or Innocent this company have brought a disruptive product into a classic category. Unlike the majority of competitors in this category, this company is mission-led and they have a strong emphasis on sustainability.
As the company is growing, the drinks wholesale channel is relatively new so 'hunter' with a proven track record of successful business development is a must.
The role of National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key drinks wholesale accounts
- Building relationships within the channel
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Working closely within the team along with mentoring junior members of the sales team
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- P&L experience of managing Out of Home, Convenience, Foodservice or Wholesale accounts
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established National Account Manager who is looking for more autonomy or an ambitious National Account Executive/Regional Account Manager looking to take the next step. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.